Cabrera

Greg Pappas

Im with you.

It's nice to see somebody is. If the umps thought was Cabrera did was bad enough they would have thrown him out. Instead the lowlife Sox knowing his mentality instigate him into throwing down his glove and that's how he gets ejected. He was going to pitch again. What if they said something really offensive and racist? And Hernandez got hot about something else as well. The Sox just couldn't leave it alone and they escalated it not Cabrera. DCab at least showed he had some fight in him, unlike the rest of the team lately...

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So it was ok when Buchholz hit Markakis and knocked down Tejada but it's not ok if Cabrera hits Pedroia? DCab didn't get ejected until the Red Sox started jawing at him to provoke him.

Cabrera balked in a run him self, then because he was mad at himself he threw a fastball at someone's head. He could have seriously hurt him. All the macho bs means nothing. Cabrera should be suspended by the ORIOLES for conduct detrimental to the team. He should be sent home. He should be traded in the offseason and if he is not he should have to earn his spot on the staff by not walking more than 3 batter per nine innings.

There is no accountability in this organization. You suck and they let you suck.

Cabrera is the last person who needs to be throwing at people on this team. He should be busting his rear to avoid being a journeyman pitcher for the rest of his career. It doesn't take much to rattle him, something that will prevent him from ever being successful in a professional sport. If you throw at a player (especially at his head) because your upset that you made a mistake, just be glad the bat didn't coming flying back at you because you just did something beyond stupid.

It's nice to see somebody is. If the umps thought was Cabrera did was bad enough they would have thrown him out. Instead the lowlife Sox knowing his mentality instigate him into throwing down his glove and that's how he gets ejected. He was going to pitch again. What if they said something really offensive and racist? And Hernandez got hot about something else as well. The Sox just couldn't leave it alone and they escalated it not Cabrera. DCab at least showed he had some fight in him, unlike the rest of the team lately...

Thats stretching it. You dont intentionally try to get someone thrown out.

And if any of this occured, the umpires would have noticed and Cabrera wouldnt have been the only one thrown out.

Cabrera started it. Period. There is no one to blame but Cabrera.

It's nice to see somebody is. If the umps thought was Cabrera did was bad enough they would have thrown him out. Instead the lowlife Sox knowing his mentality instigate him into throwing down his glove and that's how he gets ejected.

Seriously? C'mon? You really believe this or do you hate the Sox so much that this sounds realistic to you. It is not realistic. Cabrera threw a 95 MPH fastball at someone's melon. Cabrera has a million dollar arm and a ten cent head.

I can't find fault with how the Sox reacted. If an opposing pitcher is so infantile and unstable that you can rattle him, make him balk, score a run, and then get him tossed, why shouldn't you?

That's my point. He learned to control his behavior, and thus his pitching.

I don't think Cabrera is ever going to control his behavior. Martinez had a problem with alcohol. As far as I know Cabrera has no addictions and works hard with a good attitude every day except when he pitches. He is simply never going to get it.

I don't think Cabrera is ever going to control his behavior. Martinez had a problem with alcohol. As far as I know Cabrera has no addictions and works hard with a good attitude every day except when he pitches. He is simply never going to get it.

So...one can control an addiction, but not one's emotions?

Look I'm one of the first ones who wanted Cabrera out of Baltimore but the Orioles just can't cut bait with this guy, he's still worth something in a trade. To just outright release him would be foolish. I don't think a suspension is warranted for throwing at Pedroia either because even though everybody thinks it's intentional, DCab does have major control issues and the umps didn't eject him for it. If you want to suspend him for throwing down his glove and wanting to take on the Red Sox dugout, that's another story.

Archived