4/7 O's vs Rays

Big Mac

For me, I'd just like to hear him boil over just once.

He couches every awful, horrible thing so cheerfully, it just makes me want to puke.

He's MASN's version of Ned Flanders, there's no question about it.

Nail on the head.

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder what the Orioles record is when Hunter does the games? I'm sure it has no effect on how they play, but I think the reason he grates so many people the wrong way is that the Orioles record when he's the play by play guy is probably lower than .400 ball.

By law of averages you're probably right, since we played .395 for the entire 2009 season.

Playing the Devils advocate, but DT gets bashed all the time for burning out the BP and our starters seem to think the 5th inning is deep into the game, so don't we want Guts to try to get through 6 or more down a run? Just saying

NO, I completely agree. And that's just it- if Guthrie had allowed more runs that inning- DT would have been blamed and crucified as normal- from blowhards who think they should be managing the team.

It's on the players to execute and win the game. Guthrie had 2 rough innings- but let;s not forget- he's facing a very good lineup- and has only allowed 3 runs!

Guthrie has looked good tonight. I hope he comes back out in the 7th- just like james Shields did for the Rays last night.

Archived