Sign on here

HersheyBird

It's alright. You can admit you are a Yankees fan just here to piss on real Orioles fans. We'd respect you slight more if you would just come clean.

Actually, you're probably a Sox fan. That's why you have those tickets in the first place, which you absolutely did not shred.

Either way, it just makes you a sad little person to come and kick another team's fans when they are down.

Man, are you serious? We are all fans here. Some of us display our feelings a bit different than others.

I'll ask you this. As an O's fan, right now, what do I have to look forward to? Their SP has been very good for the most part IMO. The bullpen is iffy at best and our best offensive player is Ty Wiggington. Forgive me if I do not feel the optimism that some of you do.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's alright. You can admit you are a Yankees fan just here to piss on real Orioles fans. We'd respect you slight more if you would just come clean.

Actually, you're probably a Sox fan. That's why you have those tickets in the first place, which you absolutely did not shred.

Either way, it just makes you a sad little person to come and kick another team's fans when they are down.

What a ridiculous post! So anyone that says anything negative about the O's is a Yankees or Red Sox fan?

The OH is really starting to become flooded with people who just want to complain for the sake of complaining and to get attention.

The team sucks. WE GET IT. There are problems that need to be addressed. WE GET IT. You don't have to start threads every single night about how you shred your tickets or didn't watch MASN for a week because you want to boycott. NOBODY CARES.

We don't need multiple threads every day saying how you're going to boycott the team, or that you want to start some petition that sends everybody into a frenzy.

If you don't think this organization is better since MacPhail has taken over I don't know what to tell you. This organization as a whole was in the baseball ****ter for the past 10+ years.

Unless you're the Yankees or Red Sox, which we are not, there's no way a team in the most competitive division in sports is going to turn it around in 2 years. It just isn't going to happen. It isn't realistic. Look how long is took for Tampa to finally figure it out and turn it around.

Our farm system has greatly improved and these guys are just getting to the majors right now. They aren't going to become superstars overnight.

You have to have patience in the position the Orioles are in. And don't give some bs about how you've been patient for the last 12 years. This isn't about the past 12 years, it's about the past 2 years.

If you don't want to be patient and call it a day with the Birds, be my guest. Leave the Orioles to those who aren't going to whine and complain and call for attention about how much better they think they could do then MacPhail. And don't come back when we're good one day...you won't be welcome as a fairweaher fan.

I now realize I'm just feeding the trolls so I'm done...

/end rant

The OH is really starting to become flooded with people who just want to complain for the sake of complaining and to get attention.

The team sucks. WE GET IT. There are problems that need to be addressed. WE GET IT. You don't have to start threads every single night about how you shred your tickets or didn't watch MASN for a week because you want to boycott. NOBODY CARES.

We don't need multiple threads every day saying how you're going to boycott the team, or that you want to start some petition that sends everybody into a frenzy.

If you don't think this organization is better since MacPhail has taken over I don't know what to tell you. This organization as a whole was in the baseball ****ter for the past 10+ years.

Unless you're the Yankees or Red Sox, which we are not, there's no way a team in the most competitive division in sports is going to turn it around in 2 years. It just isn't going to happen. It isn't realistic. Look how long is took for Tampa to finally figure it out and turn it around.

Our farm system has greatly improved and these guys are just getting to the majors right now. They aren't going to become superstars overnight.

You have to have patience in the position the Orioles are in. And don't give some bs about how you've been patient for the last 12 years. This isn't about the past 12 years, it's about the past 2 years.

If you don't want to be patient and call it a day with the Birds, be my guest. Leave the Orioles to those who aren't going to whine and complain and call for attention about how much better they think they could do then MacPhail. And don't come back when we're good one day...you won't be welcome as a fairweaher fan.

I now realize I'm just feeding the trolls so I'm done...

/end rant

Does this post remind you of a song? Just substitute the word "fan" in place of "dream" and you will have it. ;)

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjMCaw4qzjg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjMCaw4qzjg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Does this post remind you of a song? Just substitute the word "fan" in place of "dream" and you will have it. ;)

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjMCaw4qzjg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjMCaw4qzjg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Funny guy.

No, it's more like it's annoying to see multiple threads on here every night after a loss about how Andy MacPhail and the players don't give a damn.

Funny guy.

No, it's more like it's annoying to see multiple threads on here every night after a loss about how Andy MacPhail and the players don't give a damn.

Well what do you expect??? Did you honestly think the O's would be the worst team in the majors thus far? It's all annoying because we are losing. The reason people are upset is because of WHY we are losing. Like I said in an earlier post, there are glaring needs that must be addressed and 1B was one of them. I'm sorry but most of us knew that Atkins was not the answer. The dude couldn't hit in the NL, so it should have been a no brainer that he would fail miserably in the A.L. Look at the stats. Is A.M. and the powers that be not privvy to this same information???

http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/a/atkinga01.shtml

P.S. winning cures all that ails you. Do you not think that if we won 4 or 5 in a row that there wouldn't be as many positive threads on here?

The dude couldn't hit in the NL, so it should have been a no brainer that he would fail miserably in the A.L. Look at the stats. Is A.M. and the powers that be not privvy to this same information???

http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/a/atkinga01.shtml

It makes you wonder if Andy's nephew Lee, who is the Director of Professional Scouting, is just collecting a paycheck under his uncle...

It makes you wonder if Andy's nephew is just collecting a paycheck under his uncle...

As far as I can tell, they are all just collecting a paycheck at this point. They should be absolutely embarrassed to be a professional team and play like this. If I was on the team and played the way that this group has thus far, I would not be able to cash my check without questioning myself.

Archived