Game 2: O's at Rays (8/14/10)

PrivateO

Nah, I'm listening to the WDAE broadcast over mlb.com. They just admitted they're way too worried over a team that has the second-best record in the majors--because covering them everyday they see every "wart," etc.

Buck doesn't know that about Alberts, who's been decent during his short tenure so far.

Ah, my bad.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The few times I have been able to see him, Matusz seems to be unsure of himself. He looks like a kid who is overwhelmed at times. Arrieta, on the other hand seems to have a tough mental attitude and possesses confidence regardless of whether or not his stuff is working for him.

Yeah, Arrieta's got the temperament. But, you know, everyone was raving about Matusz's maturity and poise when he came up last season. Comparing him to Mussina. Sort of a low-key resourcefulness rather than Arrieta's macho-tude.

Jones to Izzy. Izzy ran Upton to 3rd and then threw home to get Kapler.

Thanks. It's such a blessing that we have Izzy there after the nightmare/farce of Luis Hernandez, Brandon Fahey, Freddy Bynum, Alex Cintron, etc., where you never knew what wd happen once a ball entered the SS-zone.

Archived