8/18: M's at O's

PaulFolk

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that Guthrie gave them the lead...we turn around and are going to make David Pauley look like Cy Young....God, Wieters is TERRIBLE....I mean not just mediocre but AWFUL!....no more excuses for this guy, he is a HUGE disappointment...and it was hilarious to read Scott Boras braying about how Wieters is "in the majors"...

Here we go...next sound you hear will be seventh inning and Pauley has retired 18 in a row...Jesus this team is so damn frustrating.....you think they can start to play just a little bit and then every single one of the hitters goes completely, and I mean completely, ice cold at exactly the same time...

Here we go...next sound you hear will be seventh inning and Pauley has retired 18 in a row...Jesus this team is so damn frustrating.....you think they can start to play just a little bit and then every single one of the hitters goes completely, and I mean completely, ice cold at exactly the same time...

I wonder if when they go to the urinal they get performance anxiety and can't go if someone else walks in....

Yes, isn't it great that we just completely gave up on this guy and now he has retired 11 in a row and is just COMPLETELY shutting down this piece of garbage team.

He's still garbage. Do you ever have anything good to say about the club?

Archived