Zrebiec: At impasse with LaRoche; turning attention to Lee

section36

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He's not, but after Dunn, Konerko, Pena, I'd say we all have to settle. And don't forget, I still feel that even landing Laroche is a long shot. If we would have taken Dunn seriously, we wouldn't be even having this conversation. Did I mention we offered Dunn $10 million a season?:thumbsup1: "Aggressive in the Free Agent Market"
Dunn at 1B is not worth 10MM per. There's no indication he would have been willing to DH for us.

Dunn at 1B is not worth 10MM per. There's no indication he would have been willing to DH for us.

That drum must have a hole in it by now. Dunn is obviously far superior to whatever we're going to wind up with this year. And given the options that'll apparently be available next year (e.g. the Goodyear Blimp's cousin)...yeah, 4/60 for Dunn would've been a steal.

$35 is a small price to pay ! We wouldn't want this board to have only one type of view now would we?

The board has several intellectual and well-explained views.

Your view does not fit into any of those categories. The idea that you think this board only has one view is evidence exhibit A.

I would save the $35 because I don't see you lasting too long without getting banned.

$35 is a small price to pay ! We wouldn't want this board to have only one type of view now would we?

And this is the reason why so many people with so many differing views on the club and the future want no part of you on a continuing basis. And it is the death knell to any hope that you have a rational view on baseball, since you can't even have one about a large group of people.

Your view does not fit into any of those categories. The idea that you think this board only has one view is evidence exhibit A.

I would save the $35 because I don't see you lasting too long without getting banned.[/quote

As I've very recently been told. If I become a Plus Member, the goal would be to gain my money, and then ban me immediately correct? Or am I reading this threat incorrectly?

I would save the $35 because I don't see you lasting too long without getting banned.[/quote

As I've very recently been told. If I become a Plus Member, the goal would be to gain my money, and then ban me immediately correct? Or am I reading this threat incorrectly?

Yeah, just keep making those kind of statements. Everything will be fine.

No, that's not Tony's goal.

I am sure Tony would love for you to stay and be part of the community..provided you stopping trolling, hijacking threads and learn to type like someone with an education above a 6 year old.

Its fine that you have a different viewpoint..This would be a boring site if everyone had the same viewpoint..But how you present yourself is something that a grownup should be ashamed of.

I think we would all love to hear what Hangout authority told you that. Are they named "Drew"? Do they post at the Sun boards? :laughlol:

That drum must have a hole in it by now. Dunn is obviously far superior to whatever we're going to wind up with this year. And given the options that'll apparently be available next year (e.g. the Goodyear Blimp's cousin)...yeah, 4/60 for Dunn would've been a steal.

I disagree strongly. Dunn will be worth nowhere near 4/$60mm the next four years, IMO. And I don't think he would have given up playing 1B readily if he were coming to Baltimore.

You know, it's funny, I came here to honestly give my views and opinions about the Orioles and was actually proud that I had gotten myself to a Plus Membership status.

You know, its funny, but the board would be find with you giving your views and opinions if you did it in a meaningful way.

Anyways, you could have bought a plus membership right away. You don't really earn one.

I think we would all love to hear what Hangout authority told you that. Are they named "Drew"? Do they post at the Sun boards? :laughlol:

Drew has more class than that. The Sun board has nothing worth even being a part of. I understand that, but as I said a while back, I will never be given a fair chance, and was singled out a long time ago. I don't post to annoy, and would love to stay, but I guess it's kinda senseless to pay $35 to just be robbed. I'll try to hang in there, and hope to survive at least until we add a first baseman. I'm running low on posts, and sure that's breaking alot of hearts. Let me ask you this, if I were to buy my Plus Membership right now, would I start with a clean slate, or is that almost unheard of?

Archived