O's have made final offer to vlad

Guest Hayden2004

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said Duch would sign with the Nats and now he's an Oriole, I've been saying Vlad will sign with another team, see the reverse negative/positive karma I'm stirring up. I'm doing this on purpose because I want Vlad to sign here, I'm weird that way. I'm trying not to get my hopes up so I'm thinking negatively so that something positive will happen. I know it's weird but it worked with Duch maybe it will work with Vlad.

I think he's trying to do a reverse jinx. That said, it does get a little tiring after awhile.

I know what he's doing, and every time anyone does it on this site he just comes across looking like a petulant child. It's really tiring.

I think he's trying to do a reverse jinx. That said, it does get a little tiring after awhile.

Finally someone gets what I'm trying to do and I will stop doing that since someone finally figured out why I've been writing these negative posts regarding Vlad.

Well, I'm bothered less by it knowing that he's just playing a game, not being a jerk.

I'm not trying to be mean but I'll stop playing this game since it's annoying. I'm tired of waiting and dealing with all the rumors as I'm sure you guys feel the same way. I just wish Vlad would just sign already so that we all can celebrate.

I hope he says that in his press conference. That'd be gold.

MacPhail: ".....and so without further ado, we welcome our newest Oriole, Vlad Guerrero."

Vlad: "Thanks. Huff told me this was a horsepoop town, and there are no Latin's here. So I did everything in my power to sign somewhere else. ANYwhere else really. But in the end, I had only one deal on the table, so here I am."

340x.jpg

I said Duch would sign with the Nats and now he's an Oriole, I've been saying Vlad will sign with another team, see the reverse negative/positive karma I'm stirring up. I'm doing this on purpose because I want Vlad to sign here, I'm weird that way. I'm trying not to get my hopes up so I'm thinking negatively so that something positive will happen. I know it's weird but it worked with Duch maybe it will work with Vlad.

Maybe you should keep your thoughts and reverse jinx stuff to yourself. Because people don't know that you are doing that and it comes off as if you are a crybaby. And its really immature. Just stay positive and relax. Its not the end of the world if Vlad doesn't sign with the Os.

Oh and don't announce before hand,if vlad doesn't sign here that you will rub it in our faces. Especially after we knew you actually wanted them to sign.

MacPhail: ".....and so without further ado, we welcome our newest Oriole, Vlad Guerrero."

Vlad: "Thanks. Huff told me this was a horsepoop town, and there are no Latin's here. So I did everything in my power to sign somewhere else. ANYwhere else really. But in the end, I had only one deal on the table, so here I am."

340x.jpg

Only ONE problem with that statement. It's in English. :D

Maybe you should keep your thoughts and reverse jinx stuff to yourself. Because people don't know that you are doing that and it comes off as if you are a crybaby. And its really immature. Just stay positive and relax. Its not the end of the world if Vlad doesn't sign with the Os.

Oh and don't announce before hand,if vlad doesn't sign here that you will rub it in our faces. Especially after we knew you actually wanted them to sign.

Fine I get it, can we move on from this?

Well now you've done up and ruined it. Way to go.

Archived