vs. NATIONALS 5/21

OFFNY

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Late to the party. Was Nolans shot a moonshot ?

We were the beneficiaries of a bad call. Reimold walked on a 3-1 pitch, the ump called it a strike to make it 3-2, and Nolan promptly deposited the next pitch well into the left-field stands.

I love Reimold, and have said so, and was ridiculed for it. In 2009, he may have been the most patient rookie hitter that I have seen in 40 years .................. and he still is patient.

You were ridiculed by short sighted people that were worried about AAA stats, it was as if those people didnt even watch in 09'. I agree, his approach is very good.

I love Reimold, and have said so, and was ridiculed for it. In 2009, he may have been the most patient rookie hitter that I have seen in 40 years .................. and he still is patient.

Dude hustles and has pop. With the injuries, we haven't had a good look at him yet to know what we have.

You were ridiculed by short sighted people that were worried about AAA stats, it was as if those people didnt even watch in 09'. I agree, his approach is very good.

No one is going to deny Reimold's talent. It's not like there are people here sitting in their basements hoping that the guy will fail. Everyone would love to see Reimold become a ML starting LF. Not only is it great for him and the team, but it makes guys like Scott expendable and able to trade.

The problem with Reimold has been his injury and his off-the-field issues. If he can get that out of the way, he will be a fine left fielder. I really like how he plays the game, but remember, it's only 1 at-bat. Hopefully he continues; maybe he goes red-hot for a week, or maybe he doesn't get a hit again.

Regardless, everyone wants to see Reimold push the right buttons to give Buck/Andy a difficult decision in 1 or 2 weeks (and for the future).

Dude hustles and has pop. With the injuries, we haven't had a good look at him yet to know what we have.

I know we all may be hopping in the Nolan bandwagon right now, but, I also love his approach, so few Orioles do it, and no matter how much he struggles at the plate he never loses his patient approach which is good for keeping any slumps short IMO.

Archived