vs. YANKEES 7/29

OFFNY

I must say, Yankee fans are a lot more respectful of the O's former greatness ......

than Boston fans are. I find going to Yankees Stadium so much more pleasant (and safer) than Fenway.

Texiera one-rbi home run, meh.

Please. We've been down that road before (here on OH) and that is a MAJOR misconception.

I appreciate your vote, though. :)

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DEAR MARK TEIXEIRA:

You're still losing by a score of 4-1, you pasty-faced little pr*ck.

Sincerely,

Oriole Fan From New York

P.S. You grew up in Maryland with posters of Don Mattingly on your wall ??? Well, I grew up in New York wearing Oriole gear, so **** you.

OK, I want that HR back, and hopefully by way of a HR of our own. Gotta show em who's boss and take the momentum back our way.

Guts has an extremely effective pitch that sweeps down and in. He struck out two of the Yanks' best batters with it. Even if they were to hit it, it's not the kind of pitch you can hit a HR on; at best a base hit. He should toss a few more of those since he seems to be able to command them so well tonight.

Please. We've been down that road before (here on OH) and that is a MAJOR misconception.

I appreciate your vote, though. :)

Just going on my personal experience. Yankee fans (middle-aged ones) will turn and tell me how much they miss the Orioles being in the August/Sept. dogfights. Last time I was at Fenway somone came up to me, grabbed my arm, and hissed, "You know, you could be killed for that [cheering for the O's]."

Just going on my personal experience. Yankee fans (middle-aged ones) will turn and tell me how much they miss the Orioles being in the August/Sept. dogfights. Last time I was at Fenway somone came up to me, grabbed my arm, and hissed, "You know, you could be killed for that [cheering for the O's]."

You should have grabbed their arm and walked them to the nearest security guard and told them exactly what that person said to you.

Archived