Potential blockbuster with the Dodgers brewing

bigbird

Read into this as little or as much as you want. I was told we are working on a deal that would send Tejada, Bedard and maybe Payton to the Dodgers for a package that would include Kemp, LaRoche, Hu, Billingsley, and Broxton. We will also take on Pierre.

I personally can;t see this happening. That's a lot from one team to give up. I'll update if I hear more.

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Read into this as little or as much as you want. I was told we are working on a deal that would send Tejada, Bedard and maybe Payton to the Dodgers for a package that would include Kemp, LaRoche, Hu, Billingsley, and Broxton. We will also take on Pierre.

I personally can;t see this happening. That's a lot from one team to give up. I'll update if I hear more.

This would be my Christmas gift!

I like the sounds of this.:):):)

Archived