The Birds of Camden Yards vs. the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim and Baja California - 10pm/420

O's are Legends

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Matusz has his stuff back, but not his confidence or his suave. I hope the O's stick with him, because I think he's close to getting back on track. It doesn't help that his first three starts have been against the Yankee$, Jays & Angels.

He just needs to start trusting his stuff again and get back to pitching rather than throwing.

It's not a thing of beauty but he's getting better with each appearance.

agree.. its a complete confidence game with him. Seems a lot of people are over analyzing every single pitch with him because of who he is as compared to any other pitcher with the same type of outing

Matusz has his stuff back, but not his confidence or his suave. I hope the O's stick with him, because I think he's close to getting back on track. It doesn't help that his first three starts have been against the Yankee$, Jays & Angels.

I don't think we have anyone to push him now anyway, there isn't anyone at AAA I would want over him at this point.

That and we needed better D behind him on all three games.

He just needs to start trusting his stuff again and get back to pitching rather than throwing.

Or his defense has F'd him for two extra runs and a pile of pitches. He's so stinking close.

It's not a thing of beauty but he's getting better with each appearance.

Agreed. And it's a damned shame when a struggling pitcher like Matusz has a defense like ours behind him. He really should only be responsible for 1 of the 3 runs that the Angels have.

Archived