Markakis broke Hamate bone

xian4

With nick out and the phillies looking for a third baseman could we look to trade mark reynolds for dominic brown. We could plug brown in right field and give him a ton of at bats.

Jeffrey Hammonds and Eric Davis ???

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is EXACTLY why I had precautionary Hamate bone removal surgery in both of my wrists and why, as a GM - I would make all of my players have their appendix, gallbladder, hamate bones taken out and their ACL's replaced before they ever stepped on the field.

Require all pitchers to have ulnar collateral ligament replacement, in both elbows (just to be sure).

This is EXACTLY why I had precautionary Hamate bone removal surgery in both of my wrists and why, as a GM - I would make all of my players have their appendix, gallbladder, hamate bones taken out and their ACL's replaced before they ever stepped on the field.

Whose laughing now - so called friends?

Or just do what I think every team should do... hire a yoga instructor and make it a mandatory session every day from spring training until October.

We're about to find out just how important Nick is to this team. He's missed what, maybe 12 games in 5 years? This is gonna hurt.
Sack cloth and ashes time for Frobby. No gnashing of the teeth and rending of the garments please.

We're riding a 5-game losing streak.

Our starting pitchers got hammered badly in the first 2 games of the Blue Jays series.

The only signs of life that our offense has shown since our last win on Friday has been when we are down by 6 or 7 runs (a 9th-inning rally in Monday's loss when we were down 6-0, and we scored 2 runs and brought the tying run to the on-deck circle before losing ...... and Tuesday, when we cut an 8-1 deficit to 8-6 in the final inning before picking up another "L.")

Our starting right-fielder is out 3-4 weeks, creating a second hole in the outfield, in addition to the one that was already there in left-field.

We've already sent Tommy Hunter down to AAA, and Jake Arrieta has gotten spanked in his last 2 starts.

IF EVER there was a time for some Orioles Magic, it's now. :eektf:

Just win some games, fellows. I don't care how you do it ........ just get it done.

You rang ?

Yes, please. I would like at least 17 wins over the next 30 games for the Baltimore Orioles. I don't care how or why it happens, I just want it to happen. Bring in the dormant spirits of the 1973 Mets if you have to. Just do it. :)

Yes, please. I would like at least 17 wins over the next 30 games for the Baltimore Orioles. I don't care how or why it happens, I just want it to happen. Bring in the dormant spirits of the 1973 Mets if you have to. Just do it. :)

I'll give you 15 wins guaranteed...with the possibility of up to 3 more if DD gets Quentin and Garza or Dempster...deal?

Archived