Heels Thread

O'sHeelsFan

No its not...Most teams can't take advantage of it...Not only do you have to have size but you have to have strength and athleticism.

Only a handful of teams in the country have this.

What a great description of Carolina's team this year! :D

But I do agree with you completely on your analysis of Duke's weaknesses, and of their overall play last night. Fortunately for them, they won't get involved in many games like last night - that game was really played in the Big East style and pace - but if they draw a Pitt-like team early in the tourney, it will be interesting to say the least.

I also agree that Henderson was impressive at the end. Is he the son of the other Gerald Henderson, or the son of former Dukie Phil Henderson? Or neither?

What a great description of Carolina's team this year! :D

But I do agree with you completely on your analysis of Duke's weaknesses' date=' and of their overall play last night. Fortunately for them, they won't get involved in many games like last night - that game was really played in the Big East style and pace - but if they draw a Pitt-like team early in the tourney, it will be interesting to say the least.

I also agree that Henderson was impressive at the end. [b']Is he the son of the other Gerald Henderson[/b], or the son of former Dukie Phil Henderson? Or neither?

That one.....

No doubt there are elite programs...spearheaded by Duke. :D

Since 1981, North Carolina has been to 9 Final Fours and won 3 National Titles:

Duke has made 10 Final Fours and won 3 National Titles.

Before 1981, it wasn't even close. So, while Duke has been a little better the last 25 years, Overall, Carolina is still the winningest program in the triangle.

Since 1981, North Carolina has been to 9 Final Fours and won 3 National Titles:

Duke has made 10 Final Fours and won 3 National Titles.

Before 1981, it wasn't even close. So, while Duke has been a little better the last 25 years, Overall, Carolina is still the winningest program in the triangle.

I don't really care what happened in the stone age or, in other words, when you were growing up. :D

Damn, that one hurts. I remember way back when Michael Jordan was playing and Duke was 3-23. The good old days.

:D:D:D

No one can argue that history is on UNC's side...But that really does matter very little IMO.

History is on UCLA's side but I wouldn't put them at the level of Duke and UNC right now.

:D:D:D

No one can argue that history is on UNC's side...But that really does matter very little IMO.

History is on UCLA's side but I wouldn't put them at the level of Duke and UNC right now.

Agreed on all counts! Kentucky too, look at what's happened to them lately.