H:o) 6

R:..) 6

BB:) 3

SO:) 3

Pitches: 98 (57 Strikes, 41 Balls)

2012 ERA: 3.73

WEI-YIN BY INNINGS

8 *

* Chen recorded one out in the 7th inning before departing.

Buck has shown a tendency to try and squeeze every out he can from the starters. Chen tonight, Matusz the other night, Hunter seemingly every start.

I laud him for the idea but it has not been working well the last few weeks.

The point I agree with is he tries to get the most out of the starters. I don't laud him for it. The bullpen is at full strength, in fact we have an extra man down there right now. Well, it might be stretching it to call Gregg extra. Wait, no thats about right.

The point I agree with is he tries to get the most out of the starters. I don't laud him for it. The bullpen is at full strength, in fact we have an extra man down there right now. Well, it might be stretching it to call Gregg extra. Wait, no thats about right.

I was only lauding him for the idea, not the execution.

I wouldn't have as much of an issue with it if he wasn't going to use Strop and JJ no matter what. If he knew those two needed work no matter the score than why not give the pen a fresh start in the 7th inning? He got greedy to me. If he was going to lay off of Strop and JJ it wouldn't bother me as much.

Down on the AAA-Farm

BRAD BERGESEN O(vs. AAA-Columbus Clippers 6/28)

IP:. 3.67

H:o 1

R:O 0

BB: 1

SO: 0

Pitches: 36 (24 Strikes, 12 Balls)

2012 ERA: 3.96

BRADLEY'S OUTS

8 Ground-outs (1 Double Play)

1 Fly-out

1 Line-out

Archived