vs. Indians 7/23 Going for the 4 game sweep!

The Rick

Here we go. Man these winnable games elude us.

I feel like complaining right now too, because this is damn frustrating, but do they? We actually don't blow many "winnable" games like this.

That said, these runs are on Buck. Hunter never should've started this inning. Buck never learns his lesson.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I feel like complaining right now too, because this is damn frustrating, but do they? We actually don't blow many "winnable" games like this.

That said, these runs are on Buck. Hunter never should've started this inning. Buck never learns his lesson.

Good point. Thanks for calming me down.

Edit: Must spread rep.....

Buck said yesterday he wanted Patton for tonight and then doesn't use him to start the inning when he could have. The two questions from the media tonight are that and the Nick play which of course is all on Nick. Let's see if Hunter brings up either.

Is playing the infield that far in really a good idea? I feel like they can take a step back and still cut down a run at the plate. This is like the second or third time I can think of where an out could have been recorded had the infielder been playing back.

I didn't see the early part of the game. Can anyone briefly desribe the Davis error?

He tried to olay a grounder instead of gettig his body in front of it. Davis is too pretty for the infield. Cant risk taking one off the face.

iPhone 4 Tapatalk Master Race Out

Thanks.

It was hard hit, though. Still, he botched it. Deserved an error--tried to play it off of one hop to his left but didn't get it in the glove and it squibbed out to short right.

Those were 3 super clutch pitches by Patton. You have to think O'Day can get Cunningham here.

The boneheads who have made 24 outs while only scoring one run are 10 times more responsible than Hunter. 1 run per game is patently unacceptable. You aren't going to win a lot of games with 1 run.

Considering we've score more than one run in each of the last five games, I'm not going to pretend they never score more than one run.

Archived