vs. ATHLETICS 7/27

OFFNY

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
which team gets to the playoffs? The Orioles? No way.

Been trying to tell people this all season. I've enjoyed the fact that they have battled to keep their heads above water, but we just don't have the talent to compete. Look at the Tigers, Angels, Rangers, White Sox and tell me how we are supposed to be better then any of them the rest of the year? Add in the fact that the A's treat us like red-headed step children and this team has no shot. I just want them to finish above .500. That's doable even with their lack of talent.

Well, they have them, and we aren't going away.

I'm well aware of that and I'll never go away either. I'm just sick of this, and with my health problems I have its just killing me to see this same song over and over again and I end up losing patience.

It's not rhetoric, it's the truth. Big series against the AL worse offense and you come out and it takes you 31 pitches to get through the first inning. Big league pitchers are not supposed to do that. I like Zach personally and I think he has a lot of talent, but as a fan, I'm sick and tired of these young pitchers coming up small when we need them to pitch like damn big league pitchers. Screw this young pitcher crap, either pitch like a major leaguer or go back to AAA until you can.

The most infuriating thing about them as a fan is that they so utterly implode..often in the first inning!

Been trying to tell people this all season. I've enjoyed the fact that they have battled to keep their heads above water, but we just don't have the talent to compete. Look at the Tigers, Angels, Rangers, White Sox and tell me how we are supposed to be better then any of them the rest of the year? Add in the fact that the A's treat us like red-headed step children and this team has no shot. I just want them to finish above .500. That's doable even with their lack of talent.

We aren't that good but the Rangers, Tigers and Angels don't impact us. I think the Tigers will win the Central. The question is who gets the second wild card. If we finish over .500 we will be in the race. How many wins do you think gets the second wild card? I agree it won't be us. There is alot of flawed teams fighting for that spot.

Archived