Orioles offering '92 throwback prices for select locations during series vs. TB Sept 11-13.

Greg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Judging by the interactive maps, $4 and $8 seats are SOLD OUT for Tuesday and Wednesday, but some remain still for Thursday's afternoon special.

We're currently working with the Orioles to try and get some special Hangout night pricing for another section. So if you didn't get any, hold fast, we may have out first official Hangout night of the season coming up!

We're currently working with the Orioles to try and get some special Hangout night pricing for another section. So if you didn't get any, hold fast, we may have out first official Hangout night of the season coming up!

I might have to talk my wife into coming up. If it's a weekend game we'll bring the kids. I have to get to a game this year.

Good idea. Last night it looked like other sections needed some help.

Averaging 35k for these two series would be great.

I may have to jump on this if it happens.

Question, I bought 4 tickets a week ago for tomorrows game and they haven't come yet.

What if they don't come by tomorrow?? How do I get them?

Excuse my naivety, haven't bought tickets in a loooong time.

I would call the Orioles in the morning. They can reprint them and leave them at will call for you.

They had $4 tickets to a bunch games this year, and they have bargain nights. I'm not trying to defend their regular ticket prices, but they do have some options to go to games relatively cheaply. The Nats will reduce prices when demand is low for certain games; the O's should consider that too.

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2012-04-11/sports/bal-orioles-offering-4-tickets-for-selected-games-20120411_1_ticket-prices-tampa-bay-rays-camdenyards20-com

They did have several of these games for sale back in April, but if I remember right, all the dates sold out within a day or two after being announced. It goes to show that the fans are out there and will show up if they have lower prices on the better seats. Maybe they could turn back prices at the concession stand for the Blue Jays series, anything to get the crowd back out there to support the team.

I am aware of the bargain nights for $9, but I don't think that's cheap enough. Maybe if it were $9 for a lower box seat. Those left field upper deck seats should be no more than $5 on a regular night. There is no electricity up there, poor angle to see the jumbo tron, long walk to get to the better concessions. It's a much better experience to watch the game at home in HD. You don't even really feel like you are at the game up there. The upper deck between the bases does offer a better view but I still don't think they should be more than $9 on a regular night, $5 on a bargain night would be about right.

Archived