Inning ending DP by Mark Teixeira to win the game

alaniee

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did anyone else hear what he said? What a drama queen. "I'm out there on one leg". Really dude? Really? Shut your fat face.

If he's out there one on leg, maybe he shouldn't slide like an idiot? I'm actually glad he didn't sign here. We effectively have his production from Mark Reynolds with the added bonus of not having a d-bag.

Did anyone else hear what he said? What a drama queen. "I'm out there on one leg". Really dude? Really? Shut your fat face.

Well, in that case, maybe you shouldn't be playing. One leg? There are players with two legs that make more sense.

By the way, stop making that "someone farted" face, you're probably just smelling your overpriced cologne.

Tex argued that he was completely screwed on the strike three call in the AB before and A-Rod hits a solo HR which should have been a 2R homer, thus, the Yankees would have had the lead. Thats what he said on the post game, anyway.

I thought that 3rd strike was a ball, but it was close and that happens to every non-Yankee in the majors on occasion. It was hardly something to cry about.

Not my job. I watched mulitple replays on YES that showed an angle from the 1B side of the field that clearly shows Tex's hand touching the bag and the ball not in Reynold's glove. You can see the hand make contact with the bad and the rest of his arm bend from the contact.

Not your job? You really are an ass. I just said I couldn't tell for sure from the one snapshot, and I haven't seen the replay you've seen. I never said the call was right.

It takes a special kind of umpiring fail to miss a call by that much.

I hope he made the call out of spite.

I doubt he did. He also made this call.

<iframe src="http://videos.sportsgrid.com/embed/player/?r=1252500156406313.2&content=BKPF281XYF72WVLQ&widget_type_cid=svp&read_more=1" width="560" height="350" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

Archived