vs. ATHLETICS 9-15

scOtt

Jesus you guys I've been to funerals more fun than this game thread.

We haven't even lost yet, teams have actually scored 3+ runs in 6 innings before. We don't even need to ask for a Christmas miracle, just a walk, a bloop, and a blast, and you can all go back to planning the World Series rotation and lineups.

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What a travesty of a series. I hope we don't end up looking back at this as the series that killed the season. Jesus..

With markakis and betemit gone for the regular season and Hammel a complete question mark, this road trip could be the straw that broke that camels back.

God I hate the freaking A's.

I hope an earthquake hits them when their in the world series again.

I'm only 60% kidding.

Alright, boys. Timeout, here.

Every team has a few games that they lose in a row. Let's all calm down here and let these guys work it out. There is a lot of game left tonight. Plus, more to follow. No reason to go full on panic and start throwing in the towel. Geesh!

We should just forfit tomorrows game and give everyone a nice rest for the trip to Seattle.

And I'm only 40% kidding.

It's seriously a good idea. Exposito, Davis, Flaherty, Q, Andino in the infield, Avery, Ford, and Chavez in the outfield. Give everyone a rest and we'll go for a sweep in Seattle.

It's the manner of which it's happening. Blowing a lead, implosion by your young starter, playing in Oakland. It's hard to feel good about this right now. Not giving up, but damn. What happened to Zach Britton?

Refer to my post regarding my fantasy team.

Archived