Tomorrow's playoff ticket presale

ADZ23

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I went for it all -- tickets to the wild card game and all three possible ALDS games. Of course, something there will be a waste of money, because if they win the AL East there will be no wild card game, and if they are in the wild card, there will be no third game of the ALDS at OPACY. But so long as there is a home playoff game of some kind at OPACY, I will be there! Very exciting!

Not really a waste. You'll get the money back for any game that doesn't happen. $6 per ticket is the only thing you've "wasted". That's never coming back.

I was pretty ho-hum about this process, hoping for some better seats that those I ended up with. Then I started to get some perspective and smacked myself.

I just purchased Orioles playoff tickets in 2012. I want to cry.

Haha, I started reading the first few words and I wanted to smack you.

Glad to see you turned it around!

So, all I've got to say is I'm so happy to be a part of the OH Community. Lottery didnt work out for me, but the outpouring of people willing to share their codes to make sure everyone gets a chance is awesome to see. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to everyone who responded. All I have to say is WHEN we make it to the WS, if i get lottery tix, I'm sending my extras back out the people in the OH Community!!!

Archived