I think they hit Andino on purpose.

LookinUp

Andino out today. Sorry, but I respectfully disagree with the individuals that thought Andino's beaning wasn't intentional. To me, it doesn't get any more obvious.

The question is: you don't want to hurt anyone, but Bobby V needs to be sent a message. When is this done with minimizing the damage?

Bobby V is worthless, the fact he still has a job is embarrassing to the city of Boston.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree it looked intentional. I've seen Andino get hit before and he doesn't usually get mad about it. Last night he looked real ticked off. That being said, don't retaliate (unless they try this stuff again with say Wieters or something) just go out there and kick their rear ends. They're not our rivals, New York is. Don't give the Red Sox the time of day.

I agree it looked intentional. I've seen Andino get hit before and he doesn't usually get mad about it. Last night he looked real ticked off. That being said, don't retaliate (unless they try this stuff again with say Wieters or something) just go out there and kick their rear ends. They're not our rivals, New York is. Don't give the Red Sox the time of day.

Agree with this wholeheartedly.

At the end of Sundays game with a lead and the game basically over we bring in Strop who is wild and have him bounce a few and then pound his glove like he does and have him fire one at Valentine in the dugout. Suspension for Strop ? Maybe! He's not pitching much now so we can afford to lose him a few games. He can act like he meant to throw it into his glove lined up with the Sox dugout and he can say he missed his glove and hopefully the jerk manager with the Sox takes one on the knee or jumps out of the way and starts crying......and starts saying ......Why doesn't anybody like me? Boo Whoo! What a pathetic manager and team.

It doesn't get any more obvious that he threw at him. We keep saying if these pitchers batted they would stop doing this. DH or no DH?

Just bring Chris Davis in to pitch in relief and sort of let one slip. Any one gonna get in his face about it?

Chris Davis looking like a mad man carrying McClouth on his shoulder.... was him excited. Chris Davis angry? Nobody would be foolish enough to try him.

The Redsox have gone from a model franchise to an embarrassment to the AL East in a year and a half. That was a classless move. Pedroia and Ellsbury must be embarrassed to be part of this debacle.

I have thought this too. Youk was lucky to get out and onto a division-leading team.

Something tragic happens

Every time you go

Go watch the tragedy happen

It's the curse of Robert Andino

When the beer is cold

And the chickens hot

There's a thundering roar from 34

To feed him all they got

And you never know

Who's gonna make the call

Every day it's a different star

Complaining of Bobby V baseball