They did it! They did it! The Baltimore Orioles are in the playoffs

tinamodotti

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
While the moment has been ever so slightly dampened by the events earlier in the day, and not being able to experience it in front of the team and the fans at Camden Yards, I'm not lying to you when I say I've had to fight back tears for the last five minutes. As soon as the last out appeared on Game Day, I started losing it. Laughing out of shock, disbelief, elation, and happiness, and holding down some extremely proud emotions. In all these years, I never became one of those types who said the Orioles would never make the playoffs again. However, I definitely had become someone who asked myself when I would see it again. Well, I'm going to see it again, and so will all of you. The Orioles have given us so much this year, and the most amazing thing is, there's still so much more to go. We know it, and most importantly, they know it, and believe it. I, like all of you, look forward to taking the next step in this magical ride known as the 2012 season. But, for now:

WE'RE BACK!!!!!!!

I feel you, broseph! Hahahaah

No idea how to process this emotionally, because I was a child the last time we were in this spot.

ITS SO SWEEEET

Archived