Vs. Rays 10/1

waroriole

Is it me or does Buck do this more with Chen then the other pitchers? This is the third or fourth time I can remember it with Chen.

No, he does it wth everyone. Saunders comes to mind last week. I was in a bar and predicted 2 runs as soon as I saw Saunders coming out for the 7th and sure enough, we gave up exactly 2 runs that inning.

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll agree with the mid inning decision, but my comment was in response to someone who said Buck ALWAYS starts a pitcher in 7 innings and it's a mistake.

No your right, each situation is different. Sometimes I have no problem letting a pitcher work through an inning, but in this case, it was a clear matchup problem and Buck for some reason went with his hunch instead of the obvious statistical information. I just hope someone asks his about it during the presser.

And i care? Truth hurts sometimes.

Want the truth? Your act is tired, and all you add to game threads is pessimism and strife.

Here's a thought, how about you cheer for your team and give some concrete contributions to the game threads. Otherwise, shut it, or go start a separate game thread for other Eeyores like you.

I'm rooting for the A's now. We need the Rays to lose hope and we have to hope the Red Sox AAA team can somehow squeeze out a win against the Yankees and go to the one game playoff. I don't want to play these damn Rays in this horrible excuse for a ball park in the Wild Card.

O's were 4 up with 3 to play Tony. If the O's play the Rays in the Wild Card it will be at OPACY.

I'm rooting for the A's now. We need the Rays to lose hope and we have to hope the Red Sox AAA team can somehow squeeze out a win against the Yankees and go to the one game playoff. I don't want to play these damn Rays in this horrible excuse for a ball park in the Wild Card.

I'm with you on that one.

Want the truth? Your act is tired, and all you add to game threads is pessimism and strife.

Here's a thought, how about you cheer for your team and give some concrete contributions to the game threads. Otherwise, shut it, or go start a separate game thread for other Eeyores like you.

Just not the O's night bud.

Even if the Rays sweep us, don't we play the WC against them at Camden Yards?

I dunno man, the A's always give us fits. Trying to beat them is like trying to find a unicorn.

Archived