10/3/2012: GAME 162 - Orioles at Rays

Don Quixote

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sure we can, anyone can beat anyone. This is not over. This was never supposed to be easy.

This is what it all boils down to, to be the man, you have to beat the man. I don't care what happens, honestly. We made the F'ing playoffs!

Oh, I remember.

I just don't like to see an offense not make adjustments... and they're not making adjustments.

Adjustments are not the Orioles game. Hitting mistakes a long way is. When they do, they are successful. I'm completely convinced the Orioles hitters really don't have any control if a pitcher is on. They are not the kind of htters that make in game adjustments to what pitchers are doing. They keep flailing until the guy makes a mistake. It won us 93 games so why change?

the negative nellies in this thread are driving me crazy.

this is not a perfect team. every team has flaws. but man, down 3 runs? c'mon don't rag on the team like that.

I'm more mad at the Rays. I can't stand them anymore. They are on the same level as Boston and New York to me now.

This is what it all boils down to, to be the man, you have to beat the man. I don't care what happens, honestly. We made the F'ing playoffs!

I know what you mean. I'm stoked that we're playing on Friday. Would I prefer it be in Baltimore before a home crowd? Of course, I would but the fact of the matter is they're still going to play and I actually like their odds in that game.

I know I'm over-reacting...as are most of us. But we suck right now. Really bad.

We don't suck, we are getting pitched to be some of the best pitchers in the game. I mean seriously folks, we had three games against the Rays and the Yankees had three games against the Red Sox, how did we think this was going to end? It's been a fairly tale year and we can still go out to Texas and beat them and everything would basically be the same if we had won the Division. Texas just imploded a huge lead. We can beat them tomorrow.

Archived