Can football do this?

Frobby

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I see baseball as watching a favorite soap opera. It's every day and something happens good or bad to your favorite characters. It's a part of your daily routine and the players are like friends and neighbors. There is a thread of story that runs through the whole season, and if it's a successful one like last season, the last month or so becomes as exciting as a hot Min series Like Deadwood, West Wing, The Singing Detctive, or Twin Peaks,etc. Football is like to hot mini series, you can't wait for next week's episode. I've been watching the O's since 1955, so they are a part on my family. Iwatched the Colts untill they were stolen, so they are like a close friend who passed a way some years ago. Now I watch the Ravens like a great mini series that starts after the WS is over.

This is the best post you've ever written. Nicely done Gordo.

I see baseball as watching a favorite soap opera. It's every day and something happens good or bad to your favorite characters. It's a part of your daily routine and the players are like friends and neighbors. There is a thread of story that runs through the whole season, and if it's a successful one like last season, the last month or so becomes as exciting as a hot Min series Like Deadwood, West Wing, The Singing Detctive, or Twin Peaks,etc. Football is like to hot mini series, you can't wait for next week's episode. I've been watching the O's since 1955, so they are a part on my family. Iwatched the Colts untill they were stolen, so they are like a close friend who passed a way some years ago. Now I watch the Ravens like a great mini series that starts after the WS is over.

This post wins.

Forgive me for my ignorance, but do they make soap operas that have new episodes every day?

Archived