Reynolds: "I would assume that I'll probably be gone"

ChaosLex

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel bad for Mark if he is to be the Yankees third baseman.

It was a joke Drungo and I am pretty sure his in the stands percentage is under 10%.

The Yankees don't get any insurance coverage for AROD unless he misses the whole season. Whether he ever plays again or not, if the Yankees collect insurance he takes a 40 man roster spot. Each off season. Like Belle did. He also counts toward the cap, even if his salary is offset by insurance.

With McClouth signed, let's get the rest of the band back together for one more go of it. Bring back Reynolds and Saunders.

If you guys think that we are going to be able to repeat what we did last year, with the same players, you're dreaming.

We are not winning all those 1 run and extra inning games again. You just can not bank on that. We caught lightning in a bottle, for 1 year. everything fell into place, for 1 year.

In order to stay a winning team, we need to add some talent to this team.

I really thought reliving a taste of the winning ways from before would spark Angelos to spend a little bit of money, anyway, but I guess he wants to keep all that money for himself, and he really doesn't care about winning.

Guys, we are going to finish 4th or 5th next year, if we don't add some real talent, this year.

If you guys think that we are going to be able to repeat what we did last year, with the same players, you're dreaming.

We are not winning all those 1 run and extra inning games again. You just can not bank on that. We caught lightning in a bottle, for 1 year. everything fell into place, for 1 year.

In order to stay a winning team, we need to add some talent to this team.

I really thought reliving a taste of the winning ways from before would spark Angelos to spend a little bit of money, anyway, but I guess he wants to keep all that money for himself, and he really doesn't care about winning.

Guys, we are going to finish 4th or 5th next year, if we don't add some real talent, this year.

That is a point of view that some share. Not me, but some. I for one am thinking that the losing mind set is over. At least on the Orioles and in the Front Office.

The Yankees don't get any insurance coverage for AROD unless he misses the whole season. Whether he ever plays again or not, if the Yankees collect insurance he takes a 40 man roster spot. Each off season. Like Belle did. He also counts toward the cap, even if his salary is offset by insurance.

Wow, that would hurt.

Archived