Article that explains the off season (problems)

MemorialStadKid

That's why i've tried to change my approach to posting. I was baited in at times but I also brought it onto myself some. I just don't like being called a "troll" because I know thats not my intentions.
I think you have a legitimate viewpoint most times.

You're a nice guy Weams, because I DON'T have a legitimate viewpoint most times,:o but you still let me stick around. :)

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's probably safe to say TradeAngelos was one of his too. I agreed with some of his points. But wow.

He's not. I actually met Trade Angelos when I had extra tickets to go on field during batting practice before the Indians game in July of 2011, and gave one to him. He's actually a pretty nice guy.

Not trying to call you out on your suspicions, just letting you know what's what. :)

He's not. I actually met Trade Angelos when I had extra tickets to go on field during batting practice before the Indians game in July of 2011, and gave one to him. He's actually a pretty nice guy.

Not trying to call you out on your suspicions, just letting you know what's what. :)

Actually im glad to hear that. I had talked to him through PM and he seemed pretty cool. Glad to know he wasn't part of yhe debacle MSK was in. Thanks for sharing :)

Perfect music for Greggg. But this is shocking. I think the singer of Bad Mama Jama could file a lawsuit against
I never noticed how similar the openings for these songs are! I knew this thread would lead to a great revelation. One final note: do NOT listen to the Nu Shooz song on hallucinogens. Trust me.

I accept your challenge! And substitute my own!

This really is nothing having to do with points of view. scOtt and I disagree on Tillman. Everyone deserves his own opinion. The glory of the Hangout is that there are some very beautiful minds here. You got to bring your A game if you want to win a debate. Opinions have been changed though. Look at Roy and his Reynolds mancrush. And guys who get banned are not always wrong about everything. They just don't follow the rules. Or at least try to.

I like Tillman! :P I think he has a future.... if he puts up this year. We'll see. Give me Britton.

And just to be serious as serious as possible with a BAC such as mine... for a sec. Somehow I missed all that stuff with MSK/BB. Not that I'm not :2yay-thumb: over him/her being gone. But 25, 35 diff accounts? Goes beyond trolling. Psychotic even.

Hopefully Mike found all his accounts and he's finally done. We'll all keep an eye out for future incarnations. ;)

And I have to apologize first, if he even reads anymore, but, JTrea might be the head of the snake. Boy has skillz.

I wish you would list the names you are sure of, otherwise it's who is real in this hall of mirrors?

No offense to you my friend Gordo, "this hall of mirrors" is watched over by weams and ScottieB and PaulFolk and Tony and others. I trust them to sort out the undesirables as they come. Apart from our conscientiousness - sess... :) Quiet and final. Printing out the list would just be gauche.

This really is nothing having to do with points of view. scOtt and I disagree on Tillman. Everyone deserves his own opinion. The glory of the Hangout is that there are some very beautiful minds here. You got to bring your A game if you want to win a debate. Opinions have been changed though. Look at Roy and his Reynolds mancrush. And guys who get banned are not always wrong about everything. They just don't follow the rules. Or at least try to.

This is the take home lesson here. There is freedom of speech within this forum to express viewpoints and perspectives that differ from anyone else's. But there are Terms of Service that are quite reasonable that we all agreed to when we first came here and violating the TOS is what will get you disciplined. As it should be.

Personally, I learn a lot from the discussions where various opinions are shared, including ones that are different from mine or include things I never considered. So I am glad that such freedom of speech applies here, not just the First Amendment. And I also like that the site administrators evenhandedly enforce the rules.

It's too bad that one of the few threads I actually have posted in recently got derailed and went from discussing an article on whether the Orioles have done enough this offseason into MSK Goes Down In Flames.

Archived