Article that explains the off season (problems)

MemorialStadKid

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to observe (from a distance) a happy hour for posters who've been banned from the Hangout. Start handing out free shots of Jager. Slowly raise the temperature of the bar. And then after a few hours when things start getting unruly, send in Mark Teixiera, John Angelos, Kevin Gregg and Armando Benitez. Maybe it's Magical Mystery Tour Part 2, but then again....it could be something special.

I'd like to observe (from a distance) a happy hour for posters who've been banned from the Hangout. Start handing out free shots of Jager. Slowly raise the temperature of the bar. And then after a few hours when things start getting unruly, send in Mark Teixiera, John Angelos, Kevin Gregg and Armando Benitez. Maybe it's Magical Mystery Tour Part 2, but then again .... it could be something special.

It's dying to take us away.

Your next post needs to answer this. What names have you registered for? What names have you posted under? I know. They are two different questions. Think carefully before answering.

Wow ...I step away because of a long day at work and dinner with the wife ... What did I miss ?:eek:

My apologies for defending this guy:o

And in case anyone is wondering ...I'm not MSK;)

Great points.

With the 54 games though, I wasn't necessarily singling out any one player but talking about the team in general. The Orioles were a good team. There wasn't luck involved like in the first 54 games.

And that, I suppose, would be the big X factor that I don't often take into account, to be honest. The fact that the Orioles came together to create something bigger than the sum of their parts. If there's such a thing called chemistry, they created that last year. Wouldn't it be nice if "that" really did outweigh an accumulation of individual talent like the Yankees or the Jays? I guess we shall find out soon enough.

He is a bad

Perfect music for Greggg. But this is shocking. I think the singer of Bad Mama Jama could file a lawsuit against

I never noticed how similar the openings for these songs are! I knew this thread would lead to a great revelation. One final note: do NOT listen to the Nu Shooz song on hallucinogens. Trust me.

Archived