Vs. Pirates Spring Training 3/24 at Bradenton

weams

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ford hauls in the tough drive. *Whew.*

That creep's batting average dropped all the way to .400 today after going 0-for-3.

I think that Bucky has a sadistic streak in him, which is why he keeps Ford around, just to torture all of us Oriole fans.

For what it is worth we had heavy rains at my house and it cleared up just fine in less then an hour.

Of course it is ST and the 8th inning so I wouldn't mind if they called it.

Yeah. Can't see them waiting too long. We've ALL gotten a full game in, in 7 innings.

But if Matusz goes to the pen we lose McFarland.

Not necessarily. We could keep them both and trade someone out of the BP. Maybe Patton since we would have two lefties in Matusz and McFarland and as noted in one of the other threads, MCFarland's numbers are better vs RHB than vs LHB.

Trading one of Hunter or Ayala is an option is also an option.

BTW a fact that was never mentioned on the broadcast or in this thread... Russell Martin jogged up the RF line to cheers out of the stadium and STRAIGHT to the minor league field to get his ABs and work in. ;) Ump was an a-hole today but he didn't hinder Martin any.

Really? After one bad outing? Come on.

A joke, BUT... With Matusz' poor outing, he seems to go the the BP as the 2nd lefty. But if Patton has an option, McFarland and Matusz could be the two lefties and Patton down.

Still I'm 75% sure Troy has no options left.

Not necessarily. We could keep them both and trade someone out of the BP. Maybe Patton since we would have two lefties in Matusz and McFarland and as noted in one of the other threads, MCFarland's numbers are better vs RHB than vs LHB.

Trading one of Hunter or Ayala is an option is also an option.

I like keeping Ayala. He's like generic decent relievers. You know what you're going to get from him all year. Hunter is very expendable.

Archived