Chris Tillman Today, 2013

OFFNY

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tillman has maxed out his development unless he starts throwing fastballs to the inside corner. He doesn't come inside.

It makes me laugh every time I read your username. Making this post at the point of the game when Tillman was at his worst. After the fifth you probably thought his development could still take a step forward :)

It makes me laugh every time I read your username. Making this post at the point of the game when Tillman was at his worst. After the fifth you probably thought his development could still take a step forward :)

No. I have been saying this about his refusal to come inside for a while now. Way to be a condescending.

No. I have been saying this about his refusal to come inside for a while now. Way to be a condescending.

Sure but you are saying it when he is struggling not when he is succeeding (and he has succeeded far more often then struggled). And yet you are right there to pounce when he is "under fire" in a manner of speaking.

Sure but you are saying it when he is struggling not when he is succeeding (and he has succeeded far more often then struggled). And yet you are right there to pounce when he is "under fire" in a manner of speaking.

I've said it after some of his best starts..... So what is your agenda here?

CHRIS TILLMAN O (vs. D-RAYS, 8/19)

IP:. 6

H:o 5

R:O 4

BB: 1

SO: 5

Pitches: 107 (73 Strikes, 34 Balls)

2013 ERA: 3.79

PITCHES BY INNING

25 (17 Strikes, 8 Balls)

26 (17 Strikes, 9 Balls)

11 (91 Strikes, 2 Balls)

18 (11 Strikes, 7 Balls)

11 (81 Strikes, 3 Balls)

16 (11 Strikes, 5 Balls)

I've said it after some of his best starts..... So what is your agenda here?

Perhaps you have and I am out of line. I seem to only notice your reactionary posts, but that could just be confirmation bias on my part because the reactionary posts go so well with your name. Sorry.

Archived