Sunday Night Baseball

Orioles4Life21

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who's excited to finally be featured on Sunday Night Baseball? I think we were in 2008 but that was for the last game at Yankee Stadium I think so it doesn't count. I'm psyched to be featured in prime time. I hope we can get one at home this year.

WE are excited !!! O:skeletor:

http://forum.orioleshangout.com/forums/showthread.php/107887-NEW-YORK-CONNECTICUT-NEW-JERSEY-Oriole-Fans?p=3084797#post3084797

Who's excited to finally be featured on Sunday Night Baseball? I think we were in 2008 but that was for the last game at Yankee Stadium I think so it doesn't count. I'm psyched to be featured in prime time. I hope we can get one at home this year.

Will the game be blacked out for those in the MASN market?

Will the game be blacked out for those in the MASN market?

The game will not air on MASN nor will it be streamed on MLB.TV or MLB extra innings.

It will air on ESPN and (if you have the right internet provider) it will stream on WatchESPN.

Blacked out for O's fans in NYC. :angryfire::cussing:

?? Pretty sure Sunday Night Baseball is the national game of the week-no blackouts. It's not like the Wednesday night baseball on ESPN that is also shown on the local (Yes/MASN) channel.

Am I excited to listen to ESPN's announcers talk about the Yankees all night? No, not really.

Exactly. I don't get the excitement over being on ESPN. Who cares? It seems like the Ravens fans who are "dissed" because they don't get the opening game.

I don't want to be on ESPN.

Exactly. I don't get the excitement over being on ESPN. Who cares? It seems like the Ravens fans who are "dissed" because they don't get the opening game.

I don't want to be on ESPN.

Me neither. If we are winning it'll be because the Yankees have so many injuries, but hey look at Cano!

If we are losing it'll be because the Yankees are so amazing and we are canon fodder.

I might be the last to know and I know he's on FOX and not ESPN but they announced during the SF/CHC game that Tim McCarver is retiring after this season, just in case anyone else hadn't heard this yet.

Am I excited to listen to ESPN's announcers talk about the Yankees all night? No, not really.

Call me optimistic, but I think Dan Shulman and Orel Hershiser are pretty fair and not terribly Bristol Biased. Also along for the ride are John Kruk and Buster Olney, who have been very favorable of the O's this year. I wouldn't be as concerned this year as I would have been in years past.

Blacked out for O's fans in NYC. :angryfire::cussing:

If you get ESPN, it isn't blacked out. Also check and see if you qualify for "Watch ESPN" (used to be ESPN3)

Call me optimistic, but I think Dan Shulman and Orel Hershiser are pretty fair and not terribly Bristol Biased. Also along for the ride are John Kruk and Buster Olney, who have been very favorable of the O's this year. I wouldn't be as concerned this year as I would have been in years past.

If you get ESPN, it isn't blacked out. Also check and see if you qualify for "Watch ESPN" (used to be ESPN3)

I'll take ESPN's announcers over YES's announcers any day of the week.

Archived