Don't Tell Me These O's Ain't Got No Heart

OFFNY

Let me preface it by saying I did have the honor of seeing them in one of their last shows with Bob Dylan..

But the dead make me wanna go sleepy time...zzzzzz, the ONLY album I kinda enjoy is this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed! Really outside their usual stuff, gotta beat....

Let me preface it by saying I did have the honor of seeing them in one of their last shows with Bob Dylan..

But the dead make me wanna go sleepy time...zzzzzz, the ONLY album I kinda enjoy is this one.

I saw the Dead with Bob Dylan and Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers. Never saw what anyone saw of the Dead...

True! Dead concert was WAYYYY more than the music. A whole experience!

When they passed the culture died. You could do anything at their concerts but fight. It was unreal. I never would have thought that would be the one and only time I would witness something like that. I was super young but memory sticks with me, it was nuts.

• 1 month later...

o

(vs. RED SOX, 7/06)

As bad as the bullpen was in the 7th inning today (they gave up 5 runs in one inning), they were excellent over the next 5 innings, all goose-eggs.

Brad Brach in particular was excellent in holding the fort by hurling 3 shutout innings on no rest.

What looked like might be a disastrous loss on the road turned into a gutty, character-building win.

• 1 month later...

o

(AUGUST 28th)

After getting swept by the Cubs in Chicago (and subsequently scaring the daylights out of a lot of Orioles Hangout fans), the Orioles reasserted themselves by coming home and taking 3 out of 4 games from a tough D-Rays team that has some good starting pitching.

o

• 3 weeks later...

o

(SEPTEMBER 15th)

How about the heart that the Orioles showed in 2 of their 3 wins of the 4 games against the Yankees this past weekend ??? ) :cool:

Both come-from behind, walk-off wins.

"Don't tell me these O's ain't got no heeeeeeaaaaaaart" ........

"You just gotta poke around" ........

o

• 3 weeks later...

o

(OCTOBER 3rd)

No words need to be said in regard to this afternoon's amazing comeback win.

No words are necessary ....... but a SONG does need to be played !!!

And it's much more fun if you substitute "These O's" for "This Town" when listening to it. ) :cool:

o

• 8 months later...

o

(vs. BLUE JAYS, 6/20)

Now THAT was a win that felt like A LOT of heart was used. :cool:

Cue the music ........

Don't tell me these O's ain't got no heart ...... you just gotta poke around.

[video=youtube;P5Sem3_2Xvg]

• 1 month later...