Mother's Day vs. the Twins 5/12

weams

I like Mike Bordick but I'm pretty much done "giving him a chance". Earlier he tried to exaggerate Jones' homer saying it "ended up in the 2nd deck" when everyone knows it just made it out, and took a huge bounce to get up there. I realize there's a LOT worse announcers out there but he's really starting to annoy me.

On the Jones homer, the 2nd deck comment was about that bounce it took. And I think it might have made it up that high.

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like Mike Bordick but I'm pretty much done "giving him a chance". Earlier he tried to exaggerate Jones' homer saying it "ended up in the 2nd deck" when everyone knows it just made it out, and took a huge bounce to get up there. I realize there's a LOT worse announcers out there but he's really starting to annoy me.

I so wish they had brought Big Ben in.

I think he really has the knack.

He's my favorite secret genius. Well, second after Shakira, but I think Dolph has the bonifides, whereas Shakira is more of IQ-level genius with other off the charts assets.

RoboCop is my fave. Like a Master's Ancient history/warfare expert.

What did he say about AJ's homer? The last reference I remember was talking about how it hit the railing and ended up bouncing into the second deck, but I don't remember who it was - in any case, it sounded like they were accurately describing what occurred rather than saying it was a 2nd decker.

Archived