5-25 vs. the Jays

scOtt

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's hope Stevie is up to the challenge today and can get us through the 6th, 7th and maybe even the 8th with the lead in tact. If we pour on some more runs maybe Johnson can just finish it out?

Nice job by Freddy, was hoping he could get us through 7 though and it looks like he is done after 5.

Lawrie should've been called out on that play. I couldn't tell, personally.

He was clearly outside the box the last few feet. Either the ump doesnt know the rule or wasnt paying attention. Neither would shock me. Either way, Lawrie was out if you go by the rules.

Let's hope Stevie is up to the challenge today and can get us through the 6th, 7th and maybe even the 8th with the lead in tact. If we pour on some more runs maybe Johnson can just finish it out?

Nice job by Freddy, was hoping he could get us through 7 though and it looks like he is done after 5.

I agree. Good job, Freddy, but you are dismissed for the afternoon.

tumblr_m1o99hHzkG1qcolx2o1_400.gif

He was clearly outside the box the last few feet. Either the ump doesnt know the rule or wasnt paying attention. Neither would shock me. Either way, Lawrie was out if you go by the rules.

Just a note on my interpretation: I should add that I'm watching on an extremely old (no longer supported) sling-box, so my screen quality sucks. If you notice, I frequently mix up the 5th and 6th innings, because the quality is so bad I can't tell if it says 5 or 6. But at least it's legal.

When do we ever see that called? It's a rule that seems to be ignored.

Just a note on my interpretation: I should add that I'm watching on an extremely old (no longer supported) sling-box, so my screen quality sucks. If you notice, I frequently mix up the 5th and 6th innings, because the quality is so bad I can't tell if it says 5 or 6. But at least it's legal.

Yeah, I'm always glad when that happens.

:D

Archived