vs. RED SOX, 6/14

OFFNY

Almost sad but they were more then willing to make jokes about it.

Yeah well I'm sure Fenway would still sell out if they had fifteen consecutive losing seasons too. Really, nothing outside an O's dynasty would make me happier than to see the shoe

go on the other foot and for Yankees and or Red Sox fans to experience what we did from 1998-last year.Red Sox fans think 2011's end was bad and that last year was tough? Try

experiencing that as you from being a ten year old kid to a twenty five year old man like I did.

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Almost sad but they were more then willing to make jokes about it.

Considering what they said and the compliments that they gave to the fans and the city, and that whatever they joked about was actually true (that the Red Sox fans and Yankee fans regularly got at least 40 percent or more of the fans in the stadium until very recently), I didn't have a problem with it.

Flaherty is beyond awful at the plate...in any other situation he's on the bench or AAA.You dont think Brian Roberts could be an

upgrade from this?

Roberts will most assuredly be a big drop off defensively.

There's almost no way he could be worse with the stick.

Considering what they said, and that whatever they joked about was actually true (that the Red Sox fans and Yankee fans regularly got at least 40 percent or more of the fans in the stadium until very recently), I didn't have a problem with it.

I have an issue with them feigning sadness after making Fenway South jokes for years.

I doubt their sincerity.

Archived