Let's Bury the BlueJays

brianod

Bautista is everything that WAS wrong with baseball personified.

The steroids, the entitlement, the complete lack of respect for the game and your opponents, much less the umpires or the history of the game.

When's the last time you saw an Oriole do that? Bet it was before Buck arrived.

The Showalter Orioles are what baseball should be. Toronto is the last refuge of scoundrel's apparently. Between Bautista, encarnacion and lawrie you have the epitome of what's left of that "era". No wonder John Farrell wanted out.

On that note, lets destroy them.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good news, pitching matchups look promising except for Sun., and Boston is about to get their butts handed to them by OAK. Bad news, TB plays HOUS.

Yeah I don't see Boston winning that series. Wish they had a four game set against them like we did. Hopefully Tampa will be a game and a half back before the break.

The Blue Jays do not expect to sign first-round pick Phil Bickford, GM Alex Anthopoulos told reporters including broadcaster Mike Wilner

The Blue Jays drafted Bickford, a hard-throwing prep righty, tenth overall. He was a late riser on draft boards. In their scouting report, Baseball America noted that Bickford "could be a tough sign away from Cal State Fullerton."

I hate them. I hate the fact that they went on a spending spree and bought convicted cheaters. I hate the fact that they cheat at home and know what pitch is coming. I hate the fact that they are arrogant MFs who take 5 minutes to round the bases after a hr and then point at the pitcher. In fact, as the Yanks and RedSox practice a weird form of fiscal responsibility, I would have to say I hate the Blue Jays more then any team in baseball! Let's win 10-0, 17-1 and 8-4. Let's embarrass and bury their sorry a@@ses before the break!

Wow that's a lot of hate! Perhaps you should get some help;)

Good news, pitching matchups look promising except for Sun., and Boston is about to get their butts handed to them by OAK. Bad news, TB plays HOUS.

Who are the starters for Sat/Sun? Hammel and Feldman? Taking family down for the weekend. Hoping the give away days will bring in a HUGE rowdy and LOUD O's Crowd! So hoping we have something to cheer about!

In fact, as the Yanks and RedSox practice a weird form of fiscal responsibility....

Kinda curious to hear the rationale for this statement.

Yankee payroll: 228.8M

Red Sox payroll: 150.65M

Blue Jays payroll: 117.5M

Bautista is such a POS. What good does throwing his stuff on the field do? It has no affect on the umpire who he was mad at. All it does is give the bat boy more work to do (I'm guessing he'd have to pick it up).

I wouldn't mind plunking him this series. But would rather get him out and watch him throw a pissy fit, so they don't retaliate.

Good grief. Ignore Bautista. One of our pitchers hit him then he could be tossed.

All this hate toward the Jays is a bit silly.

As for the OP I didn't know Dickey was a cheAter. Convicted cheater?

Bautista is everything that WAS wrong with baseball personified.

The steroids, the entitlement, the complete lack of respect for the game and your opponents, much less the umpires or the history of the game.

When's the last time you saw an Oriole do that? Bet it was before Buck arrived.

The Showalter Orioles are what baseball should be. Toronto is the last refuge of scoundrel's apparently. Between Bautista, encarnacion and lawrie you have the epitome of what's left of that "era". No wonder John Farrell wanted out.

On that note, lets destroy them.

Proof?

Good grief. Ignore Bautista. One of our pitchers hit him then he could be tossed.

As for the OP I didn't know Dickey was a cheAter. Convicted cheater?

I'm assuming he's talking about Melky, who got a 50 game suspension last season.

I'm assuming he's talking about Melky, who got a 50 game suspension last season.

Forgot about him. Maybe I read his post wrong. I thought he said convicted

cheaters. I knew they signed Dickey. I will go back and reread. It is too early.

Bautista is such a POS. What good does throwing his stuff on the field do? It has no affect on the umpire who he was mad at. All it does is give the bat boy more work to do (I'm guessing he'd have to pick it up).

I wouldn't mind plunking him this series. But would rather get him out and watch him throw a pissy fit, so they don't retaliate.

He's learning from Lawrie

Who are the starters for Sat/Sun? Hammel and Feldman? Taking family down for the weekend. Hoping the give away days will bring in a HUGE rowdy and LOUD O's Crowd! So hoping we have something to cheer about!

Saturday is pretty much sold out I believe.

I called my ticket represent and he said there was little to chose from, all the parking pass are sold out too

Respectfully disagree. The Jays are an extremely unlikable bunch. Like others, I've grown to loathe them just as much as the MFY and Sox.

Winning this series, or better yet sweeping them, would have me feeling really good heading into the AS break.

Respectfully disagree. The Jays are an extremely unlikable bunch. Like others, I've grown to loathe them just as much as the MFY and Sox.

Winning this series, or better yet sweeping them, would have me feeling really good heading into the AS break.

Yes beating them is fine. But hitting Bautista might lead to one of their pitchers

hitting one of the O's. What if it were Davis that was hit and he was hurt and

missed time? All this could happen because Bautista is an idiot and someone

wants him hit. I am of the belief that since Bautista is an idiot ignoring him is

the way to go. IMO

Archived