vs. RANGERS, 7/19

OFFNY

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who wants their garbage? Is Rivera available? I'll take him. CD almost made the catch.

Cano?

He's a bit overpriced, and has a bit of a reputation problem among non-NYY fans, but he would be the answer at 2nd base if he stays healthy, as even in this season where he's regressed a bit, he's still got a 4.8 WAR, 21 HR, and a .302 batting average.

He's a second baseman. He can field. He can hit. His contract expires in 2013. He's 30 years old.

If the Yankees wanted to shop him, I think DD should at least ask. If the answer in response is "you couldn't possibly afford him without giving up two of Gausman, Bundy and Machado", or some other similar outlandish thing, then hang up the phone.

Cano?

He's a bit overpriced, and has a bit of a reputation problem among non-NYY fans, but he would be the answer at 2nd base if he stays healthy, as even in this season where he's regressed a bit, he's still got a 4.8 WAR, 21 HR, and a .302 batting average.

He's a second baseman. He can field. He can hit. His contract expires in 2013. He's 30 years old.

If the Yankees wanted to shop him, I think DD should at least ask. If the answer in response is "you couldn't possibly afford him without giving up two of Gausman, Bundy and Machado", or some other similar outlandish thing, then hang up the phone.

I'll take Cano, no argument is necessary.

Cano?

I'd call then just for the subtle dig of us being buyers and them being sellers! That alone would be worth the call!

Archived