vs. Diamondbacks 8/13

weams

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I'm guessing that only people with Fios are getting screwed right now? Game is not working and now they are just showing generic commercials!! Awesome. Spent the last hour watching America's Got Talent with the wife. She finally goes to bed and the game feed goes out. FML.

So I'm guessing that only people with Fios are getting screwed right now? Game is not working and now they are just showing generic commercials!! Awesome. Spent the last hour watching America's Got Talent with the wife. She finally goes to bed and the game feed goes out. FML.

I got Fios working just fine on 501.

Yea. I'm having the same issue.

Here you go:

A: Go to the Applications folder, then the Utilities folder, open the Terminal application and enter the following command:

ls -ltr ~/Library/Application\ Support

B: If the listing that comes up shows something similar to the following line then continue with these instructions to manually uninstall NexDef:

drwx------ 7 root wheel 238 Aug 11 2011 NexDef

C: Enter the following command in Terminal to being up the NexDef folder in Finder:

open ~/Library/Application\ Support

D: Delete the NexDef folder.

E: Enter the following command in Terminal:

launchctl unload -S Aqua ~/Library/LaunchAgents/com.mlbam.nexdef.plist

F: Open System Preferences and select Security & Privacy. In the General tab under "Allow Applications Downloaded From" select "Anywhere"

G: Download and install NexDef

H: NexDef should now be installed and running properly. If you would like, you can return to the Security & Privacy settings from step six and change the selection from "Anywhere" back to your original setting.

Installed! Thanks so much for the great instructions.

I got Fios working just fine on 501.

Interesting. I am in Northern Virginia so not sure if that plays a factor. There was one other poster complaining so I know I'm not crazy. Great now I get to watch a Smurfs commercial. Seriously FML!

Archived