Enough with the pies Adam!

Specman

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At least they switched from shaving cream to real pie...

Yeah, I remember Lavar Arrington pieing the late then rookie Sean Taylor with a shaving cream pie. He nearly injured Taylor's eye with the thing, and I could see Taylor doing a slow burn while genius Lavar acted like he had just played the funniest trick in sports history on him. If Taylor hadn't been a rookie at the time...

There's a big difference between shaving cream and banana cream.

Jones is having fun so I'm not sure why people get so bent out of shape about it. Besides, Jones genuinely cares about the team and the fans (ie him and Phelps in NE for the Ravens game in the playoffs was awesome) and he seems like a good dude. There are more important things to be annoyed with

Since the coaches don't seem to be capable of correcting it, maybe Adam should get one everytime he stikes out with runners on, on a slider in the dirt?

Haha that's a good idea. When he went with the pitch and hit a triple to right field I almost went out and bought a lottery ticket

Also, no smiling. Everyone smiles, and it's just classless and played out.
Markakis rarely does and NEVER have I seen him laugh at anything or anyone.

Not only that ...... but I heard that when he was in the 7th grade, he stole another kid's lunch money, and never apologized for it.

Nick Markakis is just a miserable human being, rotten to the core, both on and off the field.

Not only that ...... but I heard that when he was in the 7th grade, he stole another kid's lunch money, and never apologized for it.

Nick Markakis is just a miserable human being, rotten to the core, both on and off the field.

I wouldn't say that, but his public personna at least is extremely serious and boring.. His after game interviews have less substance than the cream pies after they are thrown. It is a good think he plays professional baseball at such a high level. I cannot imagine what type of other occupation he would do well at, maybe a light house keeper!:)

Archived