Enough with the pies Adam!

Specman

Wow, that is the biggest smile I have ever seen from him. He must have been cracking up over something....Maybe he read one of my posts....

:laughlol:

Is true tho... you google image Nick... there's like 3 pics of him smiling. Total.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think they shouldn't have fun or do what they want. It just isn't funny anymore. It's a stale joke. That's all.

That's right, and let's give the Player of the Game his due during the postgame, not the pies.

P.S. Some bakery is supplying the pies, maybe looking for sponsorship, so this stuff may never end.

Not only that ...... but I heard that when he was in the 7th grade, he stole another kid's lunch money, and never apologized for it.

Nick Markakis is just a miserable human being, rotten to the core, both on and off the field.

What you are doing here is literally trolling. if people bother you, feel free to ignore them. You are not adding to the conversation with posts like these and you've been making a lot of them lately. The ignore button works great. Much better than overly sarcastic trolling posts.

I wonder if they lose the game if pies get pulled from the clubhouse? I would think it would be in bad taste (pardon the pun) to be eating one after a loss wouldn't it?

No no it wouldn't. They have to eat something. Sure wish I had some pie now.

Not only that ...... but I heard that when he was in the 7th grade, he stole another kid's lunch money, and never apologized for it.

Nick Markakis is just a miserable human being, rotten to the core, both on and off the field.

He's no Lew Ford!

Man I hate that guy.

Clearly the guys like it and it helps team camaraderie. I say let them do it, as long as nobody gets hurt what is the harm? Does it need to be after every win? I don't think so, but until I'm on the roster my opinion means squat.

I also like the other team tradition of showering sunflower seeds over players after they hit a home run. We named our softball team after this act: "Sunflower Shower Power"

[video=youtube_share;QfFMWWixW8U]

Archived