vs. BREWERS, 5/28

OFFNY

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am not a research request service (translation, I have no idea...but, Google?).

Where they are right now is bad. At least in terms of fWAR, IP, K/9, and BB/9, I'd wager that they were almost as bad a couple weeks ago. The ERA was probably better.

ERA would of been much better. Also are you using IP per start or total, we have played fewer games that some. We don't have a dominant staff and we all knew that going into the season.

Well folks I'm at the game and there's not much to cheer about if you're an O's fan. Gayardo pitching a 1 hitter and every single ball put in play by the O's except the dinner has been right at em. I got nothing, this team looks dead out there. I am watching body language from row 14 and it looks to me like they're phoning this one in. :-(

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Funny how when any Orioles starter gets in trouble with walks the other team makes him pay. Yet Gallardo has 5 walks in the first 4 innings, the Orioles have just 1 hit, and none of those walks have scored. Good job offense. I guess that's what you get when your best hitters never show up. Davis, Jones, Markakis, and Machado have completely let the team down this season.

I knew you would crawl out of your hole. Where were you when our offense was crushing the ball last week....or even up till tonight! Offense is having a bad game tonight. We are all or nothing at times it seems.

Never saw you around when we where knocking the cover off the ball.....

ERA would of been much better. Also are you using IP per start or total, we have played fewer games that some. We don't have a dominant staff and we all knew that going into the season.

Damn...I always do that. You're right about the IP. I have no idea how many innings per start they're averaging relative to the other teams.

To make the post season our SP have to get a lot better, no one is denying it.

How? I think Tillman and Jim'nez get better. The other 3 are the best they can be.

Archived