vs. WHITE SOX 6/23

scOtt

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agreed that it's a lot for the Orioles (no offense taken at all, btw - I know Ubaldo's a lightning rod around here). I just think that there are only two real possibilities going forward: either Ubaldo gets better, or he gets traded in the second or third year of the deal. Not a big deal either way, but I do think he'll improve/be worth the contract.

Oh, please, Lord. :pray:

I believe the key to have beaten Tanaka was making him throw a lot of pitches. Nick just swung at the first pitch. Sale is on a pitch count since coming back from the DL.

Sale has already thrown a fair amount of pitches. Team seems to be using a strategy of attacking him early. Seems like a good idea on a fastball pitcher like Sale who will try and get ahead of the batter early. Seems to have been fairly successful thus far considering two runs on the board and an XBH in each inning. Not to mention that Schoop just barely missed a homer.

EDIT - I only heard the call on Schoop's fly ball (doing work and watching the game), so my apologies on thinking he just missed a homer :)

That was Caleb. Gary called Schoops can of corn a HR off the bat just about. :P

I didn't see it and turned quickly thinking it was gone the way he called it.

Responsibly...........................................................................................

I will be vindicated eventually. You'll see. YOU'LL ALL SEE! Muahahah...ahem.

Good game so far.

I only disagree with you in that I think U will be down and UP and down and UP... average out to pretty decent. Like you said, sub 4.

Archived