vs. WHITE SOX 6/23

scOtt

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I heard the Mad Dog ranting about the Yankees putting all kind of "good" guys out in monument park. He says that stuff should be for HOF'er. I rarely agree with Christopher.

No offense but Thurmon Munson.

Adam Gladstone, the replay coordinator.
His replay guy. A former umpire I think.

Here is the article. http://www.pressboxonline.com/2014/03/26/orioles-make-unique-choice-for-replay-guru

Adam Gladstone, a Baltimore native and Boys' Latin graduate who umpired four years in the minor leagues, most recently with the independent North American League in 1998, was the team's choice to man the replay booth. A graduate of the Jim Evans Academy of Professional Umpiring, run by former major league umpire Jim Evans, Gladstone will travel with the team throughout the season.

Agreed that it's a lot for the Orioles (no offense taken at all, btw - I know Ubaldo's a lightning rod around here). I just think that there are only two real possibilities going forward: either Ubaldo gets better, or he gets traded in the second or third year of the deal. Not a big deal either way, but I do think he'll improve/be worth the contract.

If he doesn't get better, why would someone trade for him?

Archived