Where will Reimold go? (Update: DFA)

Aglets

http://www.masnsports.com/school-of-roch/2014/06/decision-pending-on-reimold-1.html

Rollin' Nolan's rehab assignment ends this weekend. After that time he must either be put on the 25 man roster or exposed to waivers.

Is this the last we see of him in the Orioles organization?

He is hitting .359/.462/.590 at Bowie right now through 13 games.

To me it's simply him vs. Delmon Young.........which one would you prefer on the active roster? Delmon has an .802 OPS at the moment with sporadic playing time.

My gut says Nolan is exposed to waivers and I think he leaves Baltimore.

It's been a heck of a ride.

Thoughts?

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://www.masnsports.com/school-of-roch/2014/06/decision-pending-on-reimold-1.html

Rollin' Nolan's rehab assignment ends this weekend. After that time he must either be put on the 25 man roster or exposed to waivers.

To me it's simply him vs. Delmon Young.........which one would you prefer on the active roster? Delmon has an .802 OPS at the moment with sporadic playing time.

Thoughts?

He is owed 500k through the end of the season. I would suspect he would pass through waivers and then we will see.

Thoughts?

That's kind of a hard question to me. I don't know what they do. Glad it's DD

making the decisions and not me.

I would think someone will take a flyer on him for $500k

Yea, I think the salary actually makes it more likely he WOULD get claimed. Especially for a team that is struggling offensively (NY?, Boston?).

Yea, I think the salary actually makes it more likely he WOULD get claimed. Especially for a team that is struggling offensively (NY?, Boston?).

I bet the O's would rather trade Nolan to a NL team for next to nothing just to keep him away from AL contenders.

I think we are dramatically overrating Reimold's value here. Peguero is more valuable. Reimold can't stay healthy and can barely play the OF. He missed games in this rehab stint, come on now. I like him but geesh....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived