Terps vs. Ramblin' Wreck

glenn__davis

Georgia Tech enters the game on a 3 game win streak, including consecutive road wins against State and UVA. Only 10-9 on the year, but they've played a pretty solid schedule.

After that it's to BC to avenge that crap loss from earlier in the season. Gotta think we need at least one of these two.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice start for Maryland. Landon Milbourne continues to impress. They need to figure out what to do with Tech's half-court defense - but there's no way that GT can press them...

Osby's come such a long way since the beginning of last year. I never expected this kind of footwork and touch around the basket.

MD is playing well, but Vasquez has taken some bad shots and made a couple silly risks on passes. I know that is shocking.

He has. He gets frustrated when he's not getting quality touches. GT's done a good job on him. That said, I'm no Vasquez-hater. He does a lot of positive things. And effort and commitment is never an issue.

Maryland needs to weather this 2nd half push. GT's athletic.

Hayes is the player of the game. Playing within himself, scoring over all the court.

He's been so good since he came back.

Vasquez is a much better player with Hayes on the court.

I think Milbourne is going to be very very good before he leaves Maryland.

Hayes is the player of the game. Playing within himself, scoring over all the court.

The thing I like about Milbourne too is that he makes his free throws. This whole team is surprisingly good with FT%.

I agree Hayes has played well, but Osby has been a force down low, changing the game plan of GT. His first half was dominant, and still get huges rebounds when he needs it.

Milbourne has played his best game so far this year.

Watching the game on gamecast....Seems like just when GT is starting to get close, MD runs out the lead....It was a 3 point game now its back up to 10.

The Terps have this game in hand, they just keep making little mistakes that is keeping GT in the game, IMO.

Not getting back on D because of miscommunication, some bad fouls and some turnovers.

All in all, we are running a very solid offensive set, and when we get them into their half court offense, we are smothering them. They have scored most of their points on fast breaks when he have miscommunication on D.

Osby's gassed. Vasquez puts up a stupid 3. And the Terps continue to let teams back in rather than putting them away.

That was not a stupid 3. I agree it would have been best to go down low and try to run a little more offense, but they were running underneath the screen and he was wide open.

He hits that and the game would have been over.

I agree Hayes has played well' date=' but Osby has been a force down low, changing the game plan of GT. His first half was dominant, and still get huges rebounds when he needs it.

Milbourne has played his best game so far this year.[/quote']

I agree - Osby owned the first half. He's been much less of a factor in the second.

Archived