Manny Machado expected to have surgery on knee within a week.

Greg

Yes but House's first diagnosis was completely wrong and nearly killed the patient. Then he figured it out brilliantly on his second guess.

Pretty sure I saw that episode. It was on right after the episode of Threes Company where someone misinterpreted something and there was this really big misunderstanding but everything turned out happy in the end.

tumblr_n7pkt9NnTh1tenavlo3_400.gif

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes but House's first diagnosis was completely wrong and nearly killed the patient. Then he figured it out brilliantly on his second guess.

Pretty sure I saw that episode. It was on right after the episode of Threes Company where someone misinterpreted something and there was this really big misunderstanding but everything turned out happy in the end.

tumblr_lzz31xNRj21rq8aj7o1_1280.jpg

Manny obviously has a very specific agenda. As he did this spring when his contract was renewed after surgery. And his attitude towards ARod. Interesting kid. Glad we got to see some more of his other side this year so we are not colored completely by Orange glasses with him.

Could not agree more. Then add in the Oakland incident---seeing some chinks in this armour for sure.

Manny obviously has a very specific agenda. As he did this spring when his contract was renewed after surgery. And his attitude towards ARod. Interesting kid. Glad we got to see some more of his other side this year so we are not colored completely by Orange glasses with him.

Speaking strictly from a medical standpoint if Manny were my kid or my client as an agent their is no doubt in my mind that I would recommend the course of action he is undertaking. The O's are looking out for the O's that is what they are supposed to do, its not a criticism. Manny, his agent and docs are supposed to look out for Manny and his long term financial earning ability. Having this problem corrected (which it can and will be) is whats best for that. Millions of dollars at stake, I cant blame him.

I have no idea. But he is obviously a strong Manny supporter.

Not sure how that is a bad thing? Manny should be a Manny supporter I would think..... little confused where you are going with this

Wow. Weams seems to no likey Manny.

I will say this. Manny isn't Arod but the fact he is friends with the POS does tell me something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cal took a young Arod under his wing and I don't recall him ever disavowing him. What does tell you about Cal?

Cal took a going Arod under his wing and I don't recall him ever disavowing him. What does tell you about Cal?

Did he? Why would Cal say something publicly bad about him? That's silly.

Arod I believe was probably just trying to say the right things bc Cal had a squeaky clean image.

Can you see why you drive me crazy sometimes? You said this.

Manny obviously has a very specific agenda.

If it's so obvious and so specific, how can you have no idea what it is?

No, I don't know it. But he is looking out for number one. As most people here obviously think he should.

Cal never took ARod under his wing. ARod looked up to Cal. A good model for him.

I guess Arod was lying then.

"To see kind of when the roles are reversed how incredibly good [Ripken] was to me, how he took me under his wing and became a mentor to me and his game, he helped me out of a lot," said Rodriguez, who asked to meet Machado when he saw the teenager working out at the University of Miami this winter.

http://baltimore.orioles.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20110425&content_id=18235292&c_id=bal

I can generally find supporting documentation for my recollections.

Did he? Why would Cal say something publicly bad about him? That's silly.

Arod I believe was probably just trying to say the right things bc Cal had a squeaky clean image.

The connection between Arod and Manny is rather similar to the connection between Cal and Arod.

If you have some issue with Manny, you should have the same issue with Cal.

Archived