Manny Machado expected to have surgery on knee within a week.

Greg

The season was over last year so there was no way he would have played again that year.

... Oriole doctors preferred to wait. That doesn't necessarily mean that they were waiting for him to play again this year. I'm not the only one who reads your posts that way.

Yeah. I have zero knowledge about if Manny had waited two weeks that he would have been able to make an attempt to play in this year's post season.

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okay. So let me ask you this. Manny has hurt his knee three times, all on what would be considered normal baseball plays. Apparently there is some abnormality his he knees that make him more prone to injury than the average baseball player. It's my understanding that the surgery makes a reocurrence of such an injury less likely. So, why would you have a problem with the surgery last year and this year?

I don't have that understanding. I would have liked him to try to help his team this year. I know after the first injury, he made the major leagues and helped our team make it's first post season in a very long time. I have abnormal knees. I bet you do too.

I had read that some doctors felt he could have rehabbed last year, and I am suppose that some feel that way this time as well.
I have read that Woody Harrelson's dad was the Grassy Knoll shooter. I guess I should take that as fact too?

I have read that Woody Harrelson's dad was the Grassy Knoll shooter. I guess I should take that as fact too?

No, because there was no shooter on the grassy knoll. Silly. It has to be a reasonable assumption. I read more than one place last year that originally, Manny was going to attempt to rehab his knee. You did too.

No, because there was no shooter on the grassy knoll. Silly. It has to be a reasonable assumption. I read more than one place last year that originally, Manny was going to attempt to rehab his knee. You did too.

I should bite my tongue before this thread gets locked. Maybe we can take the grassy knoll discussion to the Victory Lap thread.

I never said he could play, and yes you are the only one who said I did. I said the Orioles were not the impetus for this decision.
No he is not the only one. Your continual fan dancing with what you "know" (wink, wink)

' and what you don't "know" (wink, wink) is very annoying.

No he was in the storm drain. :rolleyestf:

No he is not the only one. Your continual fan dancing with what you "know" (wink, wink)

' and what you don't "know" (wink, wink) is very annoying.

I should have known that you would wink your way into this. As I have told you before, there is no wink or promise in anything I ever type.

Your continual fan dancing is very annoying.

I'm a fan. I don't purport to be anything else. And I would never let you know if someone said something to me or not anyway. I'm no reporter for certain. I'm sure your phone is more interesting than mine anyway.

I'm a fan. I don't purport to be anything else. And I would never let you know if someone said something to me or not anyway. I'm no reporter for certain. I'm sure your phone is more interesting than mine anyway.
This kind of fan.

blog_featherfansostrich05-310x467.jpg

Forgive me but either you are disingenuous or self deceived IMO.

Archived