Manny Machado expected to have surgery on knee within a week.

Greg

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The connection between Arod and Manny is rather similar to the connection between Cal and Arod.

If you have some issue with Manny, you should have the same issue with Cal.

I just have a problem with Arod. The guy basically sent his goons to threaten that Miami guy. He clearly thinks he is above a lot of things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The whole ARod / Manny thing is so utterly ridiculous. Its not like Manny called him Daddy or something for gods sake.

If those commenting can look in their lives and not pick out someone whom is an idiot and frankly is someone you should not be friends with ....goody for you. Most of us know someone or care about someone who is stupid as hell but has been kind to us at a time when we needed them to be so we tend to keep them as friends even when our lives change for the better.

To listen to some of the people comment on the ARod/Manny relationship you would think they are saints ....

I find it hard to believe that Alex Rodriguez would lie about anything that was significant about his career in basebal.

It just seems so out of character for him.

So you are insinuating that Arod, in a Machado fluff piece, would bold face lie to Britt about knowing Cal?

You seem to be putting a lot of effort into it.

You're turning into quite the hater with some of our guys.

I don't hate any of our guys. I was mad at Zach for a while, and I don't care for Brian Matusz against anyone right handed. I still even like Chris Davis.

Manny has let me down this year in more ways than one.

So you are insinuating that Arod, in a Machado fluff piece, would bold face lie to Britt about knowing Cal?

You seem to be putting a lot of effort into it.

No, I'm not insinuating that.

I'm saying that I find it hard to believe that Alex Rodriguez would lie about anything related to his baseball career.

You asked whether or not he (Alex Rodriguez) lied about something, so you made it an easy lay-up.

I put almost no effort at all into that.

I don't care what you guys are arguing about.

I'm more of an Orioles fan than a Manny fan. In fact, when he is no longer an Oriole, I doubt I'll even care. We are not talking about something life threatening here. We are talking about a knee, that may be better off not being cut.

Which is precisely why Manny shouldn't care about what the Orioles or their fans think he should do.

I understand the sentiment, but I'm not going to knock Manny for doing what he feels is best for him.

Which is precisely why Manny shouldn't care about what the Orioles or their fans think he should do.

I understand the sentiment, but I'm not going to knock Manny for doing what he feels is best for him.

Me either. I just am saddened by it. Because we could have used him. Even if he were not 100 percent until after the season.

Me either. I just am saddened by it. Because we could have used him. Even if he were not 100 percent until after the season.
The way they looked today, Manny no Manny no big deal. They're toast, unless they figure out how to get on base, move runners, and knock them in. All they seem to do is hit an occasional HR. Losing Manny is the least of our problems IMO.

The way they looked today, Manny no Manny no big deal. They're toast, unless they figure out how to get on base, move runners, and knock them in. All they seem to do is hit an occasional HR. Losing Manny is the least of our problems IMO.

They've played exactly the same way all year, and it's left them in first place. I'd sure love to see them figure out the OBP side of offensive production, but that ship sailed a long time ago.

Hell, the Nationals start four players who would lead the O's in OBP, and their worst OBP (position) player is Ian Desmond at .306. The O's frequently start 3-4 players with OBPs below .300.

If the O's make it to the postseason, it'll be on the strength of the HR, defense, and pitching. Same story that's been running all season.

Archived