Memo to Those Attending ALDS Game 1: Let's Give Nick a Standing O in His First Playoff AB

Frobby

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Only competition is Penn State football.

That's how it came to Baltimore. Just like the first time 100,000 people did the Zombie Stomp was during the PSU vs. OSU game in Oct. 2005. Two weeks later it was being done at every major college stadium in the country and then NFL stadiums.

That's how it came to Baltimore. Just like the first time 100,000 people did the Zombie Stomp was during the PSU vs. OSU game in Oct. 2005. Two weeks later it was being done at every major college stadium in the country and then NFL stadiums.

Right, that would explain why Zombie Nation came out with a Kernkraft 400 'stadium chant remix' in 1999, and why Kernkraft 400 was available for the Fifa 2001 video game and was on ESPN's Stadium Anthems: Music for the Fans cd released in May 2003. :scratchchinhmm: . Everyone started doing it after October 2005.

The same Nick who cares so much about the fans that he was the only Oriole to avoid the press today before the workout? Good player who gives it his all on the field, but I prefer to hold my standing O's for the players who show some love back. To each is own though.

Mmm hmm, that's great. Let's judge a guy based on his media interaction.

I'll judge him on his efforts, contribution, team comraderie and professionalism on the field. You represent something that is critically wrong with baseball in that it judges players and insist that they act a certain way before acceptance is given. We've seen this go on unjustly in HOF ballots where these moronic voters actually admit they don't LIKE someone. Baseball is making changes for the better but this point hasn't been addressed yet.

Sounds to me like you're one of them.

How about scanning the environment for positivity, not negativity?

Archived