Tickets, Tickets, Tickets...who knows what's going on?

Todd-O

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours later I try my code and get "We're sorry, we were unable to process your request due to high transaction volumes. Please try to submit your request again by clicking the CONTINUE button" Obviously it's broke(n) unless you use the mobile version.

No. I can get in right now. You may wish to try a different browser, different machine, or disable your popup blocker for that site. I can get in right now from my machine.

This is totally unbelievable...but a family friend just gave me 2 club tix to Saturdays game. I just can't believe it...a stroke of luck...but what a nice gesture. Wow.

You must be putting out positive vibes into the atmosphere. I say it's good karma, as I don't believe in good luck. :)

That's terrific...good for you. :thumbsup1:

No. I can get in right now. You may wish to try a different browser, different machine, or disable your popup blocker for that site. I can get in right now from my machine.

It's not a matter of getting in, it's a matter of being able to select one or more tickets. After getting into the system, seeing the options to choose X number of tickets for those few sections that remain available, and clicking the "continue" button to confirm ticket selections, that "high volume" error has been popping up. I just tried it a few minutes ago on a whim.

I wish they had a 42 game package. My brother and I make our own 42-gamer by purchasing a Sunday 13-game plan and a 29-game plan (no overlap). I know several people that do the same. For a variety of reasons, we keep one plan in his name and one in mine, so I get pushed into the 13-game sales. We make out fine on the whole so I am not necessarily complaining, but it would be nice if there was a tier between 29 and 81 plans where those plan holders got postseason ticket benefits in between 29 and 81 game holders (ie. two guaranteed games for ALDS, 2-3 for ALCS, a pre-sale in between 81 and 29 holders, ect.).

Hmm....someone at 333 W Camden St was reading this thread...now offering 40-game packags

Also got rid of 13 game plan. 20 minimum now. Must have sold a lot of 13 game plans.

Just double checked this. He's right. I wonder if this is for everyone. I am a current 13 plan holder but haven't renewed yet until I get invoice this winter. Is everyone moving to 20 game plans? Not necessarily complaining as I prob went to about 20 anyway. Just curious. That'll be a significant increase in cost.

It's not a matter of getting in, it's a matter of being able to select one or more tickets. After getting into the system, seeing the options to choose X number of tickets for those few sections that remain available, and clicking the "continue" button to confirm ticket selections, that "high volume" error has been popping up. I just tried it a few minutes ago on a whim.

I've been having the same problem as you Mr. Orange for 7 hours now. It's obvious the Orioles have a serious bug in their ticket system. I was able to get tickets in section 372 for game 1, and am happy to be attending. I wanted games 2, 6 and 7, of course. BUT I am very concerned if we get to the World Series. If I'm unable to get World Series tickets because their ticket system is awful, I will be beyond pissed.

Archived